Author: Anita K. Morgan
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ½ cup oatmeal
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon whey, apple cider vinegar, or fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Uncooked honey, grade A dark maple syrup, butter, berries optional
- Mix ¾ cup water with oatmeal and whey, vinegar, or lemon in the glass bowl.
- Put lid on the bowl and place in a cupboard to soak for 7-24 hours.
- Bring 1¼ cup of water to a boil in a pot. On a different burner heat the diffuser.
- Add soaked oatmeal to boiling water, stir and bring back to a boil.
- Place pot on diffuser and simmer oatmeal for 10 minutes.
- Serve with honey, maple syrup, butter, berries, etc.